Salam Everyone. Hope you all are doing fine. I am writing this blog after a very long time. I've been way too busy. Gave my final exams for High School. I am currently preparing for my MCAT (Medical colleges admission test)
I always thought that after high school, life would be easy. not for everyone but for a person like me. It turned out that its NOT. You see since our preschool starts, our parents develop expectations. THE EXPECTATIONS WHICH WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE. It's not like that every single parent in this world has those, but it's more of a common thing among Pakistanis, where liberal arts or arts itself is considered the least desired option for profession. Maybe something that will make you end up on roads. Yeap That's true! People in Pakistan actually believe that.
However, in my case my very own expectations brought me down. How? Simple. I was once very passionate about becoming a doctor. I don't know why but I always had a thing for doctors. But lately, I have developed complete hatred towards this profession. Primarily because of my high school grades. I once thought that my grades would easily get me admitted to any good medical college. But I was wrong. There are extremely talented students out there who deserve medical colleges more than I can ever imagine. Moreover, I am planing to do BDS ( Bachelors in Dental Surgery). I believe its a safe choice. At least I will be called a doctor ;)
SO YEAH. I am going through a rough patch. Plus, these teachers at different academy are so boring and way too rude. They get on your nerves easily.
Just by the way, apart from all of this, I am buying my self some really nice books. Currently I am reading 'The Girl On The Train' by Paula Hawkins. LOVING IT!
Hope to write again soon.
xoxoxox
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment